BLUES.











Photos: Chevy 

Outfit Details 

Vest: Old Navy (love this) / Shirt: Old Navy (similar) / Jeans: Dittos 
Booties: Prima Donna / Clutch: Danielle Nicole / Scarf: N/A (similar)


It's the first Monday of the new year and I've got the blues, but in a good way.  I am ready to take on this week full force!  I hope that you are too.  I had such an amazing & relaxing weekend, which was definitely needed.  I spent most of Friday afternoon with my friend Chevy, going to lunch and shopping around in Edgewater near her place.  I love that area.  She lives right by the waterfront so she brought me over there to take some photos.  I could look at the city view all day and never get tired of it.  It's so beautiful and inspiring.

I decided to finally wear this puff vest.  I got this almost a year ago and it literally just hung in my closet getting no love from me.  I haven't worn a vest like this in such a long time so I wanted to challenge myself a bit to see what I could come up with.  Vests like this one are such a great layering piece for winter.  They're warm and extremely comfortable too. I ended up pairing it over this gingham button down, which I have also had for like 2 years.  One of my style resolutions this year is to continue reworking older pieces in as many new ways as possible.  No shame in wearing things multiple times!  I left the shirt untucked for a more relaxed feeling and put on some skinnies.  I completed the look with these dark tan booties.  Sometimes I wear colors and have no idea what shoes are going to work best.  I think when in doubt, go with tan as this neutral shade works with anything.  This also helped to break up all the blue & white in the rest of the outfit.  :)

I hope that you all have an amazing day! 

- Get The Look -


Share on :
BLUES.
BLUES.
Reviewed by kroyo
Published :
Rating : 4.5